Sometimes, getting the Apps in the stores can be a little tricky. Let us show you how to get this Done in just a few minutes (Y).
For Starters: Get Ready to Publish
The publishing process in App Store can be a lot quicker if you have all of the store listing content complete and available before you start. So when you're ready to publish your app, here are the items you should have available.
- IPA file (Your Ordering team previously provided this (Y))
- Images to publish on Store Listing
- Valid Apple developer program account (not the Apple Developer Enterprise Program)
- Computer that runs Mac OS X
- The following programs installed: Xcode and Keychain Access
Adding the IPA I have
On your Xcode App follow the next step to get in Application Loader and upload the App:
- Open Xcode
- Open Application Loader
- Take a look at this video to see how is the process of uploading http://d.pr/v/kdgF
Success? of course... now let´s continue the process of your App
Creating your App Store ListingReserve a slot in the App Store for your app for users to see.
1. Start in your browser, navigate to iTunes Connect
2. Log in
3. Click My Apps
4. Click the “+” in the top left of the screen
5. Click “New iOS App”
6. Bundle ID: choose the one created on Developer Portal
7. For convenience, make the SKU match the Bundle ID created earlier
8. Click Create to create the first version listing
Filling up the listing of the App
1st- Fill all the information of the App such as:
- Requirements Notes
- You need at least one for every supported device screen size. The screenshots cannot contain transparency
- Name of the app as seen by users
- A description of your app, detailing features and functionality
- Separate keywords with a comma
- Support URL
- A URL with support information for your app
- Marketing URL
- A URL with marketing information about your app, optional
- App Icon
- This icon will be used on the App Store and must be in the JPG or PNG format, with a minimum resolution of at least 72 DPI, and in the RGB color space. It must not contain layers or rounded corners.
- Secondary category is optional
- Generate your rating based on the questionnaire More Information Here
- Use the format: YYYY Company Name
- Trade Representative Contact Information
- Only appears on the Korean App Store, optional
- Demo Account
- “The username and password for a full-access account for your app. Include details for additional accounts in the Notes field.”
2nd- Select the build you wish to tie to the version (Note: This usually appears 10-15 minutes after sending from Xcode)
3rd- Fill in pricing information.
4th- Click save
If the Apps have any errors check them out, maybe it is a field missing or something, just let us know so we can dig into the situation and help you with it
NOTE: If you are uploading the Delivery (Drivers) App. On the description of the App, be sure to add: Disclaimer"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
We are almost there, now the Submit to Review step
Every app that is submitted to the store has to be reviewed by the Apple team before release.
- Select the release type
- Manual release – after the app is accepted, a Release button will appear
- Automatic release – as soon as the app is accepted, it will be released
- Wait for approval
- This process usually takes 2-3 weeks for a new submission
- If your app was not approved, review the notes in the Resolution Center and make any necessary changes to the app or version information then resubmit
Always Glad to Help You :)