With all these Ordering Editor settings you will be able to manage better & create new configurations that you might be missing in a general view.
Have fun & success 👍🏻
Get in the known
The first thing you should do is log in to your website with your Super Admin account. Once you logged, you have to select "Setting" from the dropdown list that appears.
The settings screen shows two options, the first one is to configure the checkout fields and the second is to set the language of your platform.
On this popup, you can select the fields that the customer see at the checkout page.
- This popup shows the name of the field.
- Turn on the require option if this information is required/obligatory to complete the order.
- The status, administrates if the customer can see the elements on the checkout page.
On this option, you can see all the languages that you have available to your website.
- You can see the name to the languages.
- Mark the box of the language you want as a default language. You can only set one default language.
- The enable option allows you to display more languages on your website.
NOTE: You need to purchase the multi-languages feature if you want to your website have support for all these languages.
This video - tutorial that will help you better understand this topic
If you need anything else from your Ordering Team, just let us know 👍
Have a Happy Ordering