We know this might be tricky sometimes, however, it is a great knowledge if you want to get the best App up and running in the Stores 👍
Before you start reading the following guide, you have to be logged in your iTunes Connect Developer Account in order to see all the settings that I explain in the guide.
Let's get to it.
Filling up the listing of the App - All these information will be in your left side bar under each feature.
1st- Fill all the information of the App such as:
- Requirements Notes
- You need at least one for every supported device screen size. The screenshots cannot contain transparency
- Name of the app as seen by users
- A description of your app, detailing features and functionality
- Separate keywords with a comma
- Support URL
- A URL with support information for your app
- Marketing URL
- A URL with marketing information about your app, optional
- App Icon
- This icon will be used on the App Store and must be in the JPG or PNG format, with a minimum resolution of at least 72 DPI, and in the RGB color space. It must not contain layers or rounded corners.
- Secondary category is optional
- Generate your rating based on the questionnaire More Information Here
- Use the format: YYYY Company Name
- Trade Representative Contact Information
- Only appears on the Korean App Store, optional
- Demo Account
- “The username and password for a full-access account for your app. Include details for additional accounts in the Notes field.”
2nd- Select the build you wish to tie to the version (Note: This usually appears 10-15 minutes after sending from Xcode)
You don't have your IPA uploaded yet?
Note: we help you with this process the first time for free, all other times that we need to do this we charge $49 for the human knowledge and work involved.
3rd- Fill in pricing information.
We recommend you to put 0 in price and available in your territory 👍
4th- Click save
If the Apps have any errors check them out, maybe it is a field missing or something, just let us know so we can dig into the situation and help you with it
NOTE: If you are uploading the Delivery (Drivers) App. On the description of the App, be sure to add: Disclaimer"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
We are almost there, now the Submit to Review step
You'll find this step at the top right of your iTunes connect screen
Every app that is submitted to the store has to be reviewed by the Apple team before release.
- Select the release type
- Manual release – after the app is accepted, a Release button will appear
- Automatic release – as soon as the app is accepted, it will be released
- Wait for approval
- This process usually takes 2-3 weeks for a new submission
- If your app was not approved, review the notes in the Resolution Center and make any necessary changes to the app or version information then resubmit
Hope this helps you a lot, if you have some more questions, you can ask us, or look for some more information on the internet 👍 whatever you do, just be sure to get this App up and running 😀
Happy Ordering 👋 🎊